Best type of recipe. All ingredients into the pool and forget about it. Let the slow cooker do all the work. Great for a busy weeknight!
3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 bag of frozen corn
1-15.5 oz can of black beans
1-8 oz jar of salsa
1-4 oz can of green chiles
1 packet of taco seasoning
1 C brown rice
8 C of vegetable or chicken broth
1-5.3 oz container of plain greek yogurt
1 lime, juiced
1. Set to low temperature, 8-10 hours cook time.
2. Add chicken, corn, beans, salsa, green chiles, taco seasoning, broth and rice to crock pot.
3. Once done, remove chicken breasts into a bowl. Shred with two forks. Add back into the crockpot.
4. Stir in yogurt and lime juice.
5. Top with cheese, green onions, tortilla strips or chips.